- 6-8 boneless skinless chicken tenders
- 1 pound zucchini, cut into half moons (Asparagus, peppers, etc work here too)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Season chicken with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat 1-2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in garlic and herbs and cook another minute or so until the garlic is fragrant.
- Reduce heat to medium, add chicken to pan, and cook for 5-7 minutes, then flip and cook another 5-7 minutes.
- Move chicken over to the side and add remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the empty part of the pan.
- Add zucchini and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes until tender and chicken is completely cooked through.
- Serve immediately!
Like this recipe? Try this one too: Pesto Grilled Shrimp and Garlic Cauliflower Rice