Ingredients for Shrimp:
- 1 1/2 lbs jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
- 4 Tbsp Pesto Sauce (store bought or homemade)
Ingredients for Cauliflower Rice:
- 1 Head cauliflower, chopped and riced in a food processor.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tsp olive oil or coconut oil
- Toss shrimp in pesto sauce, salt & pepper. Let marinate for 1 hour in the fridge.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, add oil, cauliflower, garlic and season. Stir frequently with a wooden spoon for 6-7 minutes or until the rice starts to look toasty. Set aside.
- On a warm grill pan (or outdoor grill on skewers), add shrimp and cook until pink on both sides. Takes about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve over cauliflower rice and top with fresh parsley.