How do you want to live? How about full of vibrancy and vitality or wondering what medication to take next to alleviate symptoms? Learning how to eat to feed your body so it can thrive, heal and be at optimal health is essential to life. I am not under the school of thought that anyone wants to eat kale all the time in order to be healthy. There is a big difference between eating well and living and eating well and not really living. Finding that balance is what will enrich your life, help to heal symptoms, balance blood sugar or help you lose weight. It’s not always about weight loss, but it is about feeling and living your best life.
Condition Consultations (Introductory Pricing for 2017!)
- 45-min consultation and strategy session to discuss a diagnosis you’ve received and review your health practitioner’s recommendations.
- 5 – Day Meal Plan with custom recipe creation and recipe references
- Shopping list & prep schedule
- Food Journal to record your progress and symptoms
- 30 – Min Follow up consultation to make sure things are going smoothly.
(Additional Meal Plans and ongoing nutrition coaching available.)
Learn to chop, dice and saute your way to a healthier you. Private in-home cooking classes available as well as classes for your workplace or health facility. Eating well is a little easier if you have some basic skills and tricks to making it happen. Small groups or private sessions available.
Every wanted to learn how to make your own kombucha? Balance your diet? Teach your clients about nutrition? Teach kids to love vegetables? Teach teenagers how to boil an egg so when they leave for college they don’t live on ramen noodles? I’m your gal.
- Fermentation / Pickling
- Meal Planning
- Balancing Blood Sugar
- Eating for Controlling Inflammation
- Specific Dietary restrictions or autoimmune conditions
- Cooking Basics
- Kids Can Cook Workshops
- Sugar-Free baking
Contact me now for dates and pricing.