- Prep Time: 20m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Total Time: 30m
- Water as needed to thin the sauce
- 2 teaspoons tamari or liquid aminos (light soy sauce)
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons creamy almond butter (or organic peanut)
- ½ teaspoon grated ginger
- chopped fresh basil and mint
- ¼ cup toasted or dry roasted cashews
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 small carrot
- 1 cup thin sliced green & yellow bell pepper
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce (or Asian hot sauce of choice)
Ingredients for Dish
Ingredients for Sauce
- Slice the ends off the zucchini and secure it to your spiralizer. Spiralize the zucchini into long noodles and transfer to a large bowl. If you don’t have a spiralizer, you can use a julienne peeler to make the noodles. Repeat with your carrot.
- Thinly slice peppers, and add that to the bowl with the zucchini noodles, along with the scallions.
- Over medium heat, warm a deep pan and add 1 tsp sesame oil, then dump in your noodles. Toss until zucchini starts to get tender and remove from heat, putting it all back in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients. Add water, slowly, until it’s thin enough to pour - it needs to be the consistency of a salad dressing.
- Pour dressing over the vegetables and toss to coat. Transfer to two bowls, sprinkle with cashews, chopped fresh herbs and enjoy!