- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao butter or coconut oil (for making the drizzle)
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup chopped raw walnuts (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup oats
- 2/3 cup vanilla protein powder (vegan or your favorite dairy free protein powder)
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maca powder (optional)
- Heat almond butter, 2 tbsp coconut oil, and honey in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat and pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Stir protein powder in untl well combined and then fold oats, chia seeds, cacao nibs and walnuts into the mixture.
- Melt cacao butter or coconut oil and add cacao powder stirring to combine and have ready.
- Line a 8x4 inch loaf pan with parchment paper so you can lift the set bars out easily. Spoon mixture into lined loaf pan and press in using the back of a spoon or a small spatula to even it out.
- Drizzle top with cacao mixture and sprinkle with more cacao nibs or sea salt.
- Place in the fridge for at least an hour, 2 is better. Once sent you can cut into bars and keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week. I dare you to make them last that long.
- Nutrition Information for 1 bar: Calories 274, Fat 18g, Carbohydrates 20g, Protein 15g, Sugar 7g, Fiber 5g